The more than 126 years of blue and white history and the charms of the Estádio do Dragão are accessible again through the FC Porto Tour
O FC Porto Museum reopens to the public next Monday, June 1, prepared to resume the activity according to the rules and recommendations of the health authorities and to work already within the normal summer time, Ou seja, Open all daysBetween the 10 and 19 hours. Remember, the space is also certified with the new Clean & Safe seal (https://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/20200513-pt-museu-fc-porto-certificado-com-selo-clean-safe) assigned by Tourism of Portugal, another guarantee that visitors are waiting safe experiences No. FC Porto Tour and in programming events, where the health standards that the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic will continue to impose will be complied with.
Making a difference since the inauguration on September 28, 2013, distinguished by the Portuguese Association of Museology, finalist of the awards EMYA (European Museum of the Year) and holder of Travelers' Choice Award No. TripAdvisor, the museum is one of the main attractions of the city of Porto and the Northern Region of Portugal, standing out even as an international case study. It is also the first museum a soccer team to become affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization United Nations and an example of recognized excellence in hospitality, a value that will not be lost, despite the current health and hygiene standards that require adaptations in the FC Porto Tour and, in general, in the Museum's activity.
With the return of the Museum to contact with the public scheduled for next Monday, these will be the days to enjoy a 50% discount (https://www.fcporto.pt/pt/museu/planear-visita) in the acquisition of Tour FC Porto. This campaign was launched under the initiative #TravelTomorrow and ends on Sunday, May 31. But the Museum reminds all members of FC Porto that, after reopening on June 1, can enjoy the Ambassador Partner campaign, which guarantees the member who has already visited the Museum a free Tour FC Porto ticket, provided that it is accompanied by another paying visitor.
At a time when the more than 126 years of FC Porto's history and the charm of Estádio do Dragão will once again be accessible through the Museum, the people's safety continues first of all and, in that sense, there are new rules to be followed by the public. Like this, the visitor must know the following obligations and recommendations:
- Adopt respiratory label measures;
- Wear a face mask;
- Avoid using elevators. In case of use, the space should only be shared by people from the same group;
- Preferably, make payments with card or through the MB Way service;
- Respect the limitation on the number of visitors defined by the Museum;
- Wait for the supervisors' authorization to access the Museum's permanent exhibition;
- During the visit to the permanent exhibition, wait for the supervisors' authorization to proceed to a thematic area whose capacity may be within the permitted limit indicated;
- Wear gloves when using Museum interactive screens / supports;
- Use, whenever possible, hand sanitizer;
- Respect the safety distance of 2 (two) meters between visitors who are not part of the same group;
- Do not touch the Museum statues;
- Place used masks and gloves in the waste bins reserved for the purpose;
- Only the entry of groups whose constitution does not exceed a maximum of 10 persons is allowed.
O FC Porto Museum thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation and reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to comply with these rules / recommendations.